MathSloth http://www.mathsloth.com is an online assessment tool intended to be used by parents, guardians or teachers ("Users"). It is not a children's website. You must be above the age of 13 in order to access and use the website directly.
As a parent, guardian or teacher, you may, under your direct and in-person supervision and control, conduct and be wholly responsible for conducting any of the practices provided by MathSloth to children under the age of 13.
By accessing the MathSloth website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MathSloth's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MathSloth's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MathSloth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MathSloth's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. MathSloth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MathSloth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MathSloth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MathSloth's website, even if MathSloth or a MathSloth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on MathSloth's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MathSloth does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MathSloth may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MathSloth does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MathSloth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MathSloth of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
MathSloth may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Enquiry and Contact
For further enquiries, please kindly contact us at teach mathsloth.com.
MathSloth is an online assessment tool intended to be used by parents, guardians or teachers. It is not a children's website.
- Only persons above the age of 13 are permitted to sign up, use and access the MathSloth website and its services (hereinafter referred to as a "User" or "Users" collectively).
- We do not and will never directly solicit any information from any persons or child under the age of 13, through the website or emails originating from MathSloth.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We may request for a login name and a passphrase at the point of you signing up for an account. This does not need to be personally identifiable and you do not and should not need to specify the login name or passphrase in a way that is personally identifiable.
- The login name will be used as a convenient and human way for us to refer to your specific account when you are using our services.
- The passphrase will be used to authenticate that you are the permitted user of the login name.
- We may also request for your country of residence during the signup process. This is solely for us to profile the countries our users originate from. We will not and do not require your specific home city nor address.
- Optionally, we may also request for your email address. You do not necessarily need to provide us with your email address. In the event that you do, we will only use the email address in the following ways: (a) to send administrative emails to you ( for example, to verify your email address or send you a link to reset your passphrase in the event it is forgotten ), (b) to send you practice reports, progress reports or practice reminders if required, and (c) to keep you updated of occasional updates to the MathSloth services. We do not and will not disclose nor share your email address with any third party.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- MathSloth may use the services of advertisement networks or advertisement vendors to support its services and operations. Third party advertisement vendors may use advertising cookies to serve ads to you, as a User, based on your visits to MathSloth or other websites on the Internet. You may opt out of personalized advertising by clicking on "Ad Settings" ( or similar links ) on the advertisement or by visiting www.aboutads.info.